Subscribe and support The Dickens Fellowship
Dickens Fellowship membership benefits
- Free attendance at meetings, lectures and conducted walks organised by any branch. Many meetings are available online via videoconferencing as well as face-to-face. Please see Calendar of Events
- Free attendance at annual events – e.g. Wreath laying at Westminster Abbey, Commemoration service at St. George the Martyr (Little Dorrit’s church). Please see Central Fellowship Calendar
- The opportunity to attend prestigious members-only dinners, annual conferences and trips - e.g. Dickens’ birthday dinner. Please see Central Fellowship Calendar
- Unlimited free admission to the Charles Dickens Museum in London
- Reduced subscription rate to our journal, The Dickensian
- The opportunity to join in friendship and association with others who appreciate the works of Charles Dickens.
- Receive the Central Fellowship newsletter, The London Particular, and other Dickens related news.
The Dickensian Journal subscription benefits
- If you subscribe to The Dickensian journal you have options to receive
- A printed copy of The Dickensian posted out 3 times per annum.
- For individual subscribers - Free online access to the most recent issues of The Dickensian journal online (when logged in).
- For individual subscribers - Free access to The Dickensian archive held by Proquest (when logged in).